Tuesday 18 February 2014

Kennings Poem!!!



Reflection
I was learning how to write a kennings poem. I felt that I couldn't find the perfect verb to describe what I liked so I could of done better than I did. It was quiet challenging. Where I got stuck was when I had to find the verbs to describe myself.The thing I could of done differently is that I could of asked the teacher to help me find some verbs or I could  asked one of my friends. My next step is to dig deeper to find better verbs and ask someone for help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi I really like your poem

Unknown said...

This poem, and your Did You Ever poem, are designed to make you think carefully about the words you use to get your message across to your reader. It forces you to think a bit differently to get the right idea. You've done a great job!